Some of the things I do for clients are pretty obvious, but just like with any profession there’s a little more to it than just what’s on the surface. Here is a list of 7 things sellers can expect from me as their listing agent:
- Clear Communication. It’s the foundation of any strong relationship including our real estate relationship. I listen to your needs, motivation and goals and put together the best strategy for your situation.
- Thoughtful Preparation. I don’t just put a sign in the yard and expect your home to sell; that isn’t the way it works. I take a very systematic approach to the way I list properties. As a result, I sell homes faster (and for more money) than the average.
- Perfect Pricing. I do exhaustive research to make sure you have the best information and data before deciding on a list price.
- Beautiful Marketing. Most people don’t realize that marketing homes, i.e. exposing them to the marketplace, is my primary role as a listing agent. I do a lot more than just put a sign in the yard and plop it on the multi-list service (MLS). Marketing is very important to me. In fact, it’s so important that in 2013 I added a full-time graphic designer to my staff. I know that beautiful marketing makes a difference. I start with professional photography as the foundation of all of our print and web marketing. My commitment to effective marketing gives your home a competitive edge.
- Amazing Service. Those two words are rarely used together these days. However, my entire team and I are committed to providing the best possible customer service. Our goal is for you to be so pleased with the experience that you will feel compelled to become an advocate who tells all your friends and family that we’re Your Realtor!
- Expert Negotiations. Real estate contracts can be overwhelming. My years of experience come in pretty handy during negotiations. Most people get caught up on the price alone and don’t look at the big picture – there are many more terms than just the price. I’ll make sure you understand each and decide on terms that best help you achieve your goals.
- Efficient Closing. There are hurdles to getting a real estate transaction closed, and I would never pretend that it always goes off without a hitch. However, there are things that I can anticipate and am proactive in getting you to Closing with as little hassle as possible.
With a steady demand for housing and low inventory levels, there hasn’t been a better time to list your home in years. If you want the absolute best service, I’d love to interview for the opportunity! Contact me today.